Se sentir vontade de ruminar umas ideias, entre, puxe ou não de um cigarro, sente-se comodamente, leia e converse comigo.Por aqui Tasse... pastando! If you feel up to a good conversation, come in, have a smoke, or not, pull up a chair, and write to me!I'm around... webbing!

Friday, May 25, 2007

Once I stayed, 'cause someone called me "The Light and gave me candy"

wonderful to know that someone cares enough about you to the limit of calling The Light... How beautiful you feel in that moment! A simple sentence makes you queen of the world, crowned by destiny to remain and shine for those precious few who thought it was impossible for me to leave this thing called life...
"The Light, you are the light, our light, don´t dare disappear on us, we'll fight you on that one, and our love will win"
Yes, I was the light in a few magic lives I still love today. And because I am light, not "The" light, but still light, I keep on going, towards the light I need... besides, they still give me candy!

No comments: