Se sentir vontade de ruminar umas ideias, entre, puxe ou não de um cigarro, sente-se comodamente, leia e converse comigo.Por aqui Tasse... pastando! If you feel up to a good conversation, come in, have a smoke, or not, pull up a chair, and write to me!I'm around... webbing!

Friday, April 20, 2007

TASSE???

Let me tell you some stuff about me... not 2 much, just enough! I'm a woman, :0) ... Tasse por aqui... pastando! is a strange name (even in my own language), but means something like Here I am... grazing!, which gets lost in translation and looks stupid! But in portuguese, Tasse is a state of mind you get into, like when you find the perfect book to spend the afternoon, or after great sex or a fantastic live concert. Tasse is a way of leting go of problems and getting into that frame of mind where nothing can bother you

No comments: